Sample quiz on percentages
Main home here.
- The expression
$x\%$ of $y$ means $\cdots$?
- What is $20\%$ of $15$?
- What is $12\%$ of $13$?
- $10\%$ of a number equals $11$. What is the number?
- When $20\%$ is converted to a fraction, the result is $\cdots$?
- In decimal form, $28\%$ is $\cdots$?
- What is $25\%$ of $120$?
- A math class consists of $2$ boys and $3$ girls. The percentage of girls in the class is $\cdots$?
- An item bought for $\$20$ was sold for $\$25$. What is the percentage profit?
- In order to make a $10\%$ profit on an item bought for $\$10$, how much must the item be sold?