Sample quiz on ratios and proportions
Main home here.
- What is a ratio?
- An equation with a ratio on each side is called $\cdots$?
- Is it true that a ratio can also be expressed as a fraction?
- Express the ratio $12:15$ in its simplest form.
- A class consists of $10$ boys and $14$ girls. What is the ratio of girls to boys?
- If $2:5=x:15$, then the value of $x$ is $\cdots$?
- A bag contains $6$ red balls and $9$ white balls. The ratio of white balls to the total number of balls is $\cdots$?
- Express the ratio $14:56$ as a fraction in its lowest terms.
- In the proportion $x:13=10:52$, the value of $x$ is $\cdots$?
- In the proportion $12:15=3:y$, the value of $y$ is $\cdots$?